Corporate Responsibility in Peak Group is described in our principles:
- Peak Group aims to maintain a high ethical standard and is reliable and committed to the company’s goals and visions.
- Peak Group places unequivocal demands on the honesty and the integrity in relation to activities carried out on behalf of the companys.
- Peak Group focus on security in all activities and will never compromise on security regarding employees, clients and agents.
- Peak Group aims to maintain responsibility, ethical and healthy commercial activities throughout the group. This includes strict requirements on us, our impact on the environment and what is expected from the society in general.
- Peak Group is an informal organization based on respect for each other, openness and involvement. Peak Group aims for a culture supporting our employees growth and working conditions.
- Peak Group insists on integrity, honesty and fairness in all aspects of our local and global business, and we seek the same from those with whom we do regular business, directly and indirectly.
- Peak Group strive to be an attractive, trustworthy and long-term partner.
Corporate Responsibility evolves around all parts of our business, from strategic thinking to daily operations of our fleet and our in our offices.
Peak Group assess and report annually the status of the company’s corporate responsibility initatives.
Information about Peak Group AS and the Norwegian Transparency Act.
© 2021 - Peak Group 2021. We are a proud member of the Norwegian Shipbroker's Association.